Next meeting: Sunday December 10, 9:00 am (Mountain Time) on Zoom.
Meetings will continue to be held on Zoom only, until further notice. So have another cup of coffee and we’ll see you 9:00 am Mountain Time.
This Link for joining the Zoom Meeting is good indefinitely, or until noted otherwise:
Meeting ID: 801 699 9475
Please join the Zoom meeting a few minutes before the starting time.
First time Zoom visitors are asked to turn on their cameras when entering the zoom meeting. If you don’t have a camera, you will be requested to briefly turn on your microphone and identify yourself when called on.
Scheduled times for sitting meditation in the zendo will be announced at a later date.
Suggested donation: There is no charge for attendance and participation in our regular public meditation and Sunday morning meetings. Dana donations are welcome and gratefully received.
Donations may be made via a PayPal account to firstname.lastname@example.org; or via the Zelle online payment service available at most banks, to email@example.com. To find if your bank offers Zelle, click here; or download the Zelle app here.
Please feel free to contact Mark Roshi any time, by email, phone or through the Contact page on this website.
If you have not used Zoom before, please familiarize yourself with these general instructions:
- Click on the meeting link 5 minutes before the call (8:55 am Mountain Time in the US and Canada).
- If you click on the meeting link, you will not need to enter the password.
If you join a meeting by manually entering the meeting ID, you will need to enter the password.
- Unless you’ve already downloaded the Zoom app you’ll be prompted to download it, and after doing so click on join the meeting.
- Be sure your audio and video are working correctly. The best audio quality is achieved with a quiet room and use of ear buds or a headset.
- You’ll start the call muted, and when you feel moved to speak raise your hand using the hand icon. The best video quality is achieved while sitting in a distraction-free space where you can have your hands free and have some light on your face.
- The Gallery View (which allows you to see all the people on the call) and the Speaker View (which focuses on the person speaking) can be selected in the upper right corner of the Zoom window.